does this match??

this is something what i know about her and myself.. please compare and liberate it.. tq..

my prediction about her...............
No matter what, every one will love her because she's ruled by the Moon. always day dream a lot, and have a very low-self esteem, she's need to have a back up for every move in her life, she's are very unpredictable. she's tend to change according to time and circumstances, selfish, have a very strong sense of musical and artistic talent and powerful verbal communication. she can be sweet as an angel and can be ruthless when double-crossed. Some might say she's have a sixth sense. she not strong in love, so relationship will be in disarray until she's settle down. responsible to his family, gentle, intuitive with a broad vision. and i think she's make a well-balanced person..

my thought about myself....................
i was born to enjoy! i don't care about others. I always wanted to have a lifetime of enjoyment. i am talented, kind (but with only people who i think are nice). All good things come easily to me.. my mind and body is just made perfect for love.. i am a caring person towards my family and friends. i am a person of compassion, comfort & fairness, domestic responsibility and good judgment (wahhh)i am very stubborn, very hard working but unlucky in important matters in life..

that's it so far, what i can think right now.. :))

Comments

Popular Posts