one day, im asking my mom how the hell you guys are so caring and loving each other, i never seen u guys gado2 or what so ever, so this is my mom answer...
1. Give her more than she's expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational
skills will be as important as any other
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.
5. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married..
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling. Talk slowly but think quickly.
Have Responsibility for all your actions.
11. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
12. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
wow, she's hot as hell isn't she?? mom is the best.. ask your mom, if this is their answer, she's must from 60' or 70'.. hahaha